I've always been concerned with skin care, but once I entered my thirties it became even more important to me. One step that I've been meaning to add into my skincare routine is a serum. They are all the rage and seem to be the key step to keeping your skin looking great. When derma e® reached out to me about trying one of their serums I jumped at the chance.
Family owned and operated for 30 years, derma e® is focused on developing vitamin-rich, high-performance, antioxidant skincare solutions. The award-winning line features over 80 doctor-developed and clinically-tested products that are free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petrolatum. derma e® products are cruelty-free and 100 percent vegan. Manufacturing and operations take place in California and are backed by 100% wind energy.
derma e® has a wide variety of products for every skin type. I got to pick from all of these amazing sounding serums:
- Firming DMAE Serum - This silky, firming facial serum helps support healthy texture and tone for visibly firmer skin.
- Soothing Redness Reducing Serum - This gentle, fragrance-free moisturizing serum for sensitive skin helps reduce redness, calm irritation, diminish blotchiness and discomfort.
- Evenly Radiant® Brightening Serum - An intensive skin-brightening treatment that targets uneven pigmentation and age damage for a visibly brighter complexion.
- Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid - A concentrated treatment that plumps skin full of moisture and nutrients so it appears softer and smoother with fewer visible lines and wrinkles.
- Deep Wrinkle Peptide Serum - This nourishing, double-action treatment formula addresses the look of deep lines and wrinkles to promote smoother, younger-looking skin.
I kind of wanted to try them all, but ultimately I decided on the Firming DMAE Serum.
I've only recently started using it so I can't really speak to results. I will say that when I put it on, my skin feels tighter, in a good way, if that makes sense. It has a light, natural fragrance that absorbs quickly and it feels light on my skin. It has been an easy step to add into my skincare routine and it has made a derma e® fan out of me.
If you are interested in trying out the derma e® line for yourself (and I recommend that you do) they have a quick quiz on their website that gives you personalized product recommendations. Take the quiz HERE and see what derma e®products are right for you.
I was provided with a complimentary product for review. All opinions are my own.