Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What I Wore - Chambray & Leggings


I haven't had a haircut since before Lucas was born and my hair was driving me crazy but I couldn't get a weekend appointment for a month and a half.  Luckily my dear friend offered to watch him so that I could get it cut a full month earlier, yay!  It's hard to see in these pictures but I cut off almost 6 inches.  It is so much lighter now and easier to keep out of grasping baby hands.  I was excited to get out for a reason other than an errand or a playdate so I wanted to look cute, but as usual, I needed to be comfortable.

This is another outfit that I wore during my pregnancy and am enjoying it now just as much.  These are my favorite Paige ponte pull-on pants recently seen here.  I love the way that ponte is a more structured fabric so it gives a smoother shape than regular cotton leggings.


I've realized that I've had sort of a mom-iform lately.  Skinny bottoms, layered tops, and a scarf.  I love being able to adapt to the changing weather and this dressing formula seems to work for me.  Do you have a standard formula you go back to again and again?

I'm linking up with Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On, Three-fer Thursday, Mix & Match Fashion, and Style Elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment