Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What I Wore - T-Shirt Dress


Is it Fall yet?  I'm so over this heat!  Thank goodness for dresses.  They are the best way to look pulled together when it is hot outside.  No layering, no coordinating, just one article of clothing, a pair of sandals, and you are on your way.  I bought this dress when I was pregnant with Luke along with the Emerald version seen here and here.  I was hopeful that it would still work after I had him, and I'm happy to say that it does.


I love a good T-shirt dress.  It is just as comfortable as throwing on your favorite t-shirt with the added bonus that it's an entire outfit.  This outfit helped me to survive yet another hot September day in Southern California.  Hopefully soon I will be posting outfits with sweaters and boots.  Until then, I will be getting a lot of use out of my dresses.

Dress - Banana Republic Outlet - old
Sandals - Target - old 



No comments:

Post a Comment