Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Ready to Pop


You know you are ready to pop when you can see your belly button through a thick sweater.  I'm due on Saturday so we wanted to squeeze in one last date before our days of getting out without kids are gone for the foreseeable future.  We decided to meet for lunch and a movie while Jake was at school.  Since I knew I would be sitting in a movie theater for a couple of hours, I wanted something extremely comfortable.  I had planned to wear something else, but when I put on the top, it was too short because my belly has gotten enormous.


Luckily, I had this tunic sweater in my closet from my pre-pregnancy days and it was perfect.  Long enough to cover my rear end and super warm and cozy.  Add in my leggings, which are rapidly becoming my favorite article of clothing for comfort's sake if nothing else, and some wedge boots and I was ready to go. 

 Tunic Sweater - The Limited - old
Leggings - Old Navy
Boots - Cathy Jean - old, similar here

I'm linking up with What I Wore Wednesday, I Feel Pretty, and Style Sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment