Thursday, March 20, 2014

Baby Bloggy Boot Camp

This post is written by me on behalf of Liz Lange and Ergobaby.  Product was provided.

Recently I had the opportunity to attend Baby Bloggy Boot Camp.  Since I'm pretty new to blogging and have a new baby, I haven't been able to attend any of the amazing blog conferences out there, but the SITS girls held this half-day blog conference for pregnant and new mommy bloggers during their Women Get Social conference.  I was so excited when I found out about it and even more excited when I realized I would be able to attend because babies were welcome!

It was an uncharacteristically rainy day here in Southern California, but Lucas and I braved the weather and headed down to San Diego.  I was lucky enough to sit at a table with a great mix of bloggers from someone just thinking about starting a blog to some really amazing and established bloggers.  Lucas was having a rough day so I didn't get to chat with other bloggers as much as I would have liked, but I did get some really great information from the wonderful speakers. 

In addition to all of the amazing stuff I learned, we got some A-MA-ZING swag!  Look at all of this awesome stuff!

 
Two wonderful ladies from Ergobaby were there to show us their new 360 Baby Carrier, Ergobaby Swaddler, and Ergobaby Wrap.  As I mentioned in my newborn essentials post, swaddlers are an indispensable tool for getting your baby to sleep and these swaddlers by Ergobaby solve the concern of hip dysplasia common to swaddling by having this little strap between your baby's legs.


I'm a HUGE proponent of babywearing and between the Ergobaby Wrap and the Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier, you can wear your baby right from the get go, all the way up to 3 years old!  What is so exciting about the Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier is that it can be used FOUR different ways!  Front inward, front outward, hip, and back.  This pretty much covers any and all ways you might want to wear your baby and I am so excited to be able to try them all out as Lucas get bigger.  




In addition to the amazing products from Ergobaby we received some samples of a variety of products from the Honest Company and a super cute color-blocked maternity dress by Liz Lange.  I loved my Liz Lange skinny pants (seen here and here) during my pregnancy, and even though I'm not pregnant any more, this dress is still going to be a part of my wardrobe.  I love the way that Liz Lange clothes are an affordable way to look great without spending a ton of money!

All in all this was an amazing opportunity and I'm so grateful I got to go.  It left me really excited about blogging, and extremely hopeful that once Lucas is a little older I'll be able to attend a full blog conference!

 This post is written by me on behalf of Liz Lange and Ergobaby.  Product was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment