Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What I Wore - Day Dress


On my recent trip to Loft I bought three dresses.  The two with back cut-outs I posted here and here, and this little number.  The color is sort of an orangey-red and I tend to shy away from orange but I couldn't resist this one.  It is so comfortable and cute, it gives me shape while camouflaging the area I'm still self-conscious about (my post-baby stomach), and I can nurse in it.  Win-win-win!


I wore this to Jake's Pre-K graduation.  Each class did a little song and dance and then they walked across to get their "diplomas" in their little graduation caps.  It was adorable but also bittersweet because my baby is growing up.  It was also disgustingly hot so I was glad to be wearing something that looked nice but helped me to stay cool.  Summertime means shorts and sundresses and this is the perfect dress to add to your summer wardrobe.

Dress - Loft
Wedges - Charles by Charles David - old


No comments:

Post a Comment