Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What I Wore - Navy Maxi


On my recent trip to Loft I was so smitten with the little cut-out on the black and white striped dress I wore last week, that I picked up this navy maxi dress as well.  I've found myself really drawn to navy lately.  It has the classic simplicity of black but is softer somehow.  At least I think it is.


This dress is super comfortable and I love being able to just throw on a dress and some sandals and walk out the door (after I get together all of my baby stuff of course).  It was perfect on Father's Day because I needed to get ready quickly, but I wanted to look nice.  The style of this dress is simple and ladylike from the front, while the back cut-out adds visual interest.
  

Dress - Loft
Sandals - Target - old 


No comments:

Post a Comment