Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What I Wore - Black & White


Wearing a dress has always been one of my favorite ways to look pulled together with minimal effort but as any nursing mama knows, dresses and nursing don't always go hand in hand.  As the weather has warmed up I have been gazing longingly at my dresses before turning to the other sections of my closet.  As I posted about here, I recently lost the last of my baby weight so I decided to reward myself with a little shopping and try to find a nursing friendly dress.  Luckily for me, Loft had their entire store on sale for 40% off and I had a gift card.

There were a bunch of cute dresses that I had to pass up, but this little number is nursing friendly so it got to come home with me.  I love anything with stripes and the classic pairing of black and white is always high on my list.

As if this sweet little dress wasn't cute enough, turn around and there is a perfect cutout on the back.


I love the visual interest added by the cutout.  It is just the tiniest bit sexy while still being demure enough for a day out with family.  This dress was the perfect addition to my wardrobe.


 Dress - Loft - solid colors on sale for $39.50
Sandals - Target - old 


No comments:

Post a Comment