Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What I Wore - Geometric Print Skirt


I know that for many of you, Fall weather has begun, but here it is over 100 degrees.  You read that right, over 100 degrees.  It has been disgustingly hot so I try to wear the thinnest, coolest things I own.  This skirt may be black, but it is an incredibly thin cotton so it is actually pretty cool.  I had a mommy & me class so I needed something that was long enough to allow me to sit on the ground without giving everyone a show.  This skirt is a perfect length for that.  It's actually super old, one I used to wear back when I taught first grade and needed longer skirts for the very same reason.


A tank top and sandals were the only things I could stand to wear along with it.  I am so ready for the weather to cool off.  What are your go to outfits when the heat is unbearable?

Tank - Loft
Skirt - GAP - old
Sandals - Target - old 




No comments:

Post a Comment