Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What I Wore - Little White Dress


One of my favorite style blogs The Mom Edit recently shared a reader style post featuring this dress.  I loved it, and the price was right so I snapped it up.

This is definitely shorter than what I normally wear so it isn't really park or picnic friendly but for going out to lunch with the family or a casual summer date it is perfect.  I have never worn anything with a dropped waist before and I was pleasantly surprised by how perfectly it hides the little tummy I can't seem to get rid of (moms of 2 or more, tell me this will eventually go away).


The henley top makes this nursing friendly and because it has a built in slip layer you don't have to worry about it being see-through.  Add in my new wedges to make me look taller (and my legs look longer) and I was ready to go.  If I wasn't going to be holding Luke I would have paired this with some big earrings to make it even more fun.  Even without accessories, this dress has enough details between the henley, the lace, and the dropped waist to keep it from being boring.  That makes it the perfect little white dress in my book.

Dress - On Sale at 6pm for $27


I'm linking up with Style Elixer, Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Shopping My Closet, and Get Your Pretty On.

No comments:

Post a Comment