Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What I Wore - Stripes & Skinnies


I recently had a bar mitzvah to attend and since I was going to be at a temple, I wanted to have my shoulders covered.  I was leaving the boys with Josh so I didn't have to be worried about wearing something nursing friendly which made this top a perfect choice.  I've had it for a few years but haven't been able to wear it since the beginning of my pregnancy with Luke.  Even though I tend to shy away from wearing yellow because I don't think it looks good on me, in this top it works.  The yellow stripes aren't too overpowering so I feel like I can pull it off.  I also love the button detailing on the back of the shirt (although these type of details are hidden by my long hair most of the time).


Because the top has more of a boxy shape, I think it looks best with skinny pants.  I love this pair.  They have a side zipper so they leave me with a nice, smooth shape.  No lumps or bumps from pockets or a front zipper.


To finish it off, I'm wearing these great kitten heel, snake print, pointy toe Nine West shoes that I bought at the outlet a while back.  I'm having so much fun rediscovering my closet now that I'm back to my pre-pregnancy size.




I'm linking up with Monday Mingle, Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty OnShopping My Closet, Mix & Match Fashion, and Style Elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment