Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What I Wore - Mint & White

 
So, I finally decided to replace my favorite wedges that I had completely worn out.  I am so glad that I did.  I L-O-V-E love, love these!  They are the perfect way to lengthen my legs and make me look taller, but because they are wedges, they are comfortable and I feel safe wearing them while I hold Luke.

Nothing says summer to me like white.  I am so in love with my white skinnies, but I get nervous wearing them with Luke because, let's face it, babies aren't the neatest eaters around.  I recently had a mom's night out so it was the perfect opportunity to wear them again.  This outfit was just the right combination of casual and cute.


The pairing of mint and white is so light and fresh.  It makes me feel like I am wearing summer.  Can we talk about this t-shirt for a minute?  This is my favorite new tee.  It's the sunwashed v-neck from Loft.  It is soft, comfortable, and drapes well.  The fabric seems a little less casual than a regular tee.  I only have this one, but I sort of want to buy them in every color...

Tee - Loft
Jeans - Charlotte Russe - old



I'm linking up with Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On, Shopping My Closet, Because Shanna Said So, Mix & Match Fashion, Monday Mingle, and Style Elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment