Thursday, February 27, 2014

What I Wore - Nursing Friendly Business Attire

 
It's been a while since I did a style post and since I had a meeting to go to today I decided to post my outfit.  Since I'm nursing, and still have a ways to go on losing my baby weight, a lot of my clothes are off limits to me still.  I didn't have a suit that fit the girls and would go over my still spread out hips.  This great Chanel blazer belonged to my grandma and I was excited to have a chance to wear it.  Unfortunately I needed some dress pants to go with it and I didn't have any to wear.  Luckily my friend who was coming over to watch my boys had this pair of navy slacks and miraculously they fit!  I paired it with a white blouse (from Isaac Mizrahi's Target collaboration if that tells you how old it is) with a scalloped neckline and my favorite navy pumps.  That's it.  Finding ways to dress my body that are nursing friendly is always a challenge, but I'm getting the hang of it.  I still haven't found a nursing bra that I love so if you have one, let me know in the comments please.  Happy Friday.