Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What I Wore - Fall Colors in Spring


The weather has been crazy lately.  One week it's in the 90s, then next it's in the 60s.  I know lots of people are looking forward to sandals and sundresses, but I barely got a chance to wear my sweaters and boots this year so I was super excited when the weather cooled down. 

This outfit has more of a fall color palette, but I love these jeans and really missed being able to wear them so when the weather cooled off and these jeans zipped up I couldn't resist.


Everything I am wearing is old but they are all pieces that I love.  I have a hard time finding sweaters because I'm allergic to wool so I was really excited when I found this one.  It is a cotton silk blend and is soooo soft.

All this outfit is missing is the perfect bag.  I'm on the hunt for a big tote to use as a mommy bag in a similar color to these boots.  Does anyone have one that they love?


I'm linking up with Get Your Pretty On, Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Three-fer Thursday, and Style Elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment