Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What I Wore - Patriotic Style


I wore this dress the other day and then when I was looking back at the pictures, I realized that I should have saved it for Fourth of July.  This dress has the white and blue and my toenail polish rounds out the patriotic color palette with red.

It was too hot to dry my hair so I just twisted it up into this bun after my shower.  By the end of the day I had some pieces that had broken free so this isn't my best look hair wise.  Luckily this dress draws attention away from my hair.  I love how the chevron striping and high waist make my legs look super long!  Of course my high wedges help in that regard as well.


I got this dress right before I got pregnant with Lucas so I didn't get to wear it for very long.  So, even though it is kind of an old dress, it still feels new to me.  I bought my boys matching flag t-shirts from Children's Place to wear on Friday and I can't wait to see my two little men in them.  I think I will wear this dress again to play off of their red shirts.  What are you wearing for the 4th?  Do you like to dress in patriotic colors?


Dress - Target - old
Wedges - Charles by Charles David - old 

No comments:

Post a Comment