Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What I Wore - Return of the White Jeans


One of the articles of clothing I have missed the most since my second trimester are my white skinny jeans.  I love how fresh and crisp white jeans look but mine are low rise (and hello, they are white so they aren't exactly forgiving) so they have been sidelined for a LOOOOONG time.  Even after I lost all of the baby weight I still didn't feel confident enough to wear them.  I met a friend for lunch the other day and she had her white jeans on.  It made me miss my own so much!  That night I tried them on again and decided it was time to bring them back into rotation.

This whole outfit is made up of old favorites.  I paired my white skinnies with this green and white patterned top.  My beloved Charles by Charles David wedges completed the look.  I'm going to have to replace them soon because they are really on their last legs.  I have worn them so many times and it is really starting to show.
Charles by Charles David "Thrice" Stretch Wedge Sandal
I think I'm going to get this almost identical pair since the style I'm wearing doesn't exist anymore. 

Top - Banana Republic Factory - old
White Jeans - Charlotte Russe - similar 
Wedges - Charles by Charles David - similar

I'm linking up with Style Elixer, Pleated Poppy, Mix & Match Fashion, and Get Your Pretty On.

No comments:

Post a Comment