Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What I Wore - Turquoise & Black


Jeans and a tank top is probably my favorite clothing combination.  Not too hot, not too cold, super comfortable.  It can also get a little boring, but it doesn't have to.  This outfit is a perfect example of taking jeans and a tank top and making it more fun.  Swapping out my regular jeans for these turquoise skinnies makes this outfit pop.


I am not a fan of the strapless bra.  They are so uncomfortable and I am constantly adjusting them.  That's why I rarely wear tops with such skinny straps.  This tank has a built in bra but it is lined so you don't look like you just have a shelf bra on.  I love the drapey silhouette combined with skinnies too.

The wedges dress it up a little bit but I've also worn this outfit with flat sandals and it is just as cute.  I love an outfit that can go from errands with the boys to dinner with my hubby with such ease.


Tank - Victoria's Secret - On Sale 2 for $40
Skinnies - Limited - old
Wedges - Charles by Charles David Tapia


No comments:

Post a Comment