Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happy Family Baby Food Review

I received free products to try but all opinions are my own.

If you follow my blog then you know that I mostly make my own baby food.  That being said, sometimes, it is just easier to buy it.  When Luke was 7 months old we went to England for my younger sister's wedding and I couldn't exactly pack my Beaba Babycook so off to Target I went to stock up on pouches.  By the way, I think we can all agree that pouches are pretty much the greatest invention in baby food.  They make it so easy to bring food on the go.  Anyway, I spent about 45 minutes in that baby food aisle because there were just so many choices.  Ultimately I came home with a variety of choices from a variety of brands because I just couldn't decide.  I should have just stuck with the one brand I had experience with, Happy Family.

Back when Jake was little I discovered the Happy Bellies cereals.  I liked that they included DHA and probiotics.  Since DHA is good for brain development and probiotics keep your digestive system on track this puts them a step above the other baby cereals out there in my opinion.


In addition to their high quality cereals, Happy Baby has a wide variety of products for your little one.  From puffs to teething wafers to pouches, Happy Baby has you covered.  Luke looooves their puffs.  I'm pretty sure he has an extra sense because as soon as someone opens a puffs container he is a man on a mission.  I have to prevent him from accosting other mommies if they have puffs in hand.

If I'm not making the food that goes in my little one's mouth, I like knowing that I'm giving him the best there is and Happy Baby definitely fits the bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment