Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What I Wore - Tunic & Leggings

If you follow me on Instagram (I just got started so if you don't, please do) then you may have seen this picture of me a couple of weeks ago.


The beautiful lady next to me is my dear friend Amy, and she and I were lucky enough to get a preview of the new See's Candies store at Fashion Island.  I'll be posting all about that fun event later this week, but for now let's talk about what I wore.


Since I knew that I would be eating a ton small, ladylike amount of chocolate I wanted to wear something that glossed over my midsection.  This tunic was the perfect solution.  I picked it up at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale but hadn't had an opportunity to wear it until now.  It's by Caslon which definitely runs big.  I had to get an XXS petite which is definitely NOT my normal size (I wish it was).  I love the visual interest added by the zipper details on the shoulders.


I layered it over my new Assets leggings to help smooth things out underneath my tunic and then added these cognac wedge boots to help balance it all out.  If you are still trying to decide what to wear on Thanksgiving, this would be a perfect outfit.

Tunic - Caslon - Similar
Leggings - Assets
Boots - Cathy Jean - old


I'm linking up with Style Elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment