Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What I Wore - Practically Pajamas


So... Luke has decided that he doesn't take naps and that the 5 o'clock hour is a perfectly reasonable wake-up time.  As you can imagine, this results in one very tired baby and an equally tired (not to mention frazzled) mama.  After a particularly tough morning all I wanted to do was sit around in my pajamas all day, but we had a PTA meeting to get to so I had to get dressed.  I decided to wear the next best thing, clothes that feel like pajamas.

I picked up these pants at Old Navy a few weeks ago and while I think I probably would have been better off in an XS, they only had a S in this color and I really liked them so I bought them anyway.  The marled pattern makes them look a little nicer than sweatpants and they honestly could not be more comfortable.  They also have pockets which are perfect for slipping your phone or your keys into while running around at the park.  Old Navy doesn't have this exact pair anymore, but these are similar with a zip pocket which gives them sort of a moto vibe.

I paired it with a basic white tee and my favorite sweatshirt jacket and then slipped on some glitter TOMS to glam it up a bit.  If I'm totally honest, I'm not sure if I'm cool enough to pull this outfit off, but it's just so comfortable that I'm wearing it anyway.




I'm linking up with Style Elixer, Shopping My Closet, Pleated Poppy, and Get Your Pretty On.

No comments:

Post a Comment