Friday, August 2, 2013

Here goes nothing...

After spending countless hours lots of time on pinterest and reading tons of other wonderful ladies' blogs I have finally decided to pull the trigger and start my own.  It's an idea I've been kicking around for a couple of years but I was always worried that I wouldn't have enough to say or people wouldn't like what I posted.  As I get ready for the arrival of my second little man I realized that I needed something in my life that was for me, the girly mama, since I am constantly surrounded by testosterone.

I have always been somewhat of a perfectionist but when my son was born I realized that I had to let a lot of things go.  That doesn't mean that the perfectionist inside me doesn't rear her ugly head but I'm learning that the best I can do is good enough.  At the same time, when I get a good idea and it turns out well I want to share, so that is where this blog comes in.  Those ideas might be outfits, recipes, craft projects, or anything else that comes up in my daily life.  I hope you'll enjoy learning how to be imperfect and fabulous with me.

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. So excited you started this blog!!

    Can't wait to read about, and see photos of, all your awesome projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! You are a pro and you already started!

    ReplyDelete