Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Wishing for Fall

Since all of my outfit posts so far have involved a skirt or dress, I figured I should mix it up this week.  Luckily, I had dinner plans and since it is cooler at night I could wear pants without melting.

Last fall I fell into a deep, loving relationship with some burgundy skinny jeans from the Limited.  I can't quite squeeze into them right now but seeing all of the fall inspired outfits on pinterest lately has left me wistful for them.


Unable to fill my craving for my burgundy jeans, I busted out this burgundy top instead.  I've had it for forever and because it is so loose it works perfectly for pregnancy.  Of course, if I have a lot of volume on the top, skinnies are a good foil to avoid just looking plain big and luckily I could squeeze into these skinnies, though probably for the last time before this baby arrives.

Add in my trusty wedges and a big bag too balance out my ever increasing belly and I was ready to go.  As I was writing up this post, I realized that I was wearing a top and pants both from Anny Taylor Loft.  I love that store because their clothes are decent quality, conservative enough that I can wear them to work without looking frumpy, and I can usually get away without hemming their pants.  Add in the fact that they are frequently having 40-50% off total purchase sales and I can barely help myself.
Burgundy Top - Ann Taylor Loft - old
Black Skinnies - Ann Taylor Loft - currently $20 off with code TAKE20
Wedges - Charles by Charles David - on sale for $59
Bag - Coach Outlet - last summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment