Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Emerald & Leopard

I love The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday posts but the reality of getting my photographer (aka Josh) to take pics of my outfits every day is pretty slim.  Once school starts in a few weeks, I leave before he gets up and if I'm honest, by the time he gets home I have usually changed into yoga pants because I am exhausted.  So, I thought I would start small and post one outfit from the week every Wednesday.



Emerald Dress - Banana Republic Factory (I just bought this on sale last week so I'm sure they still have them)
Leopard Belt - Banana Republic Factory old
Sandals - Target - old,  similar for $15

I was inspired by the maternity outfit posts I've pinned that have a belt above the bump.  This was my first attempt.  What do you think?

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.