Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Emerald & Leopard

I love The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday posts but the reality of getting my photographer (aka Josh) to take pics of my outfits every day is pretty slim.  Once school starts in a few weeks, I leave before he gets up and if I'm honest, by the time he gets home I have usually changed into yoga pants because I am exhausted.  So, I thought I would start small and post one outfit from the week every Wednesday.



Emerald Dress - Banana Republic Factory (I just bought this on sale last week so I'm sure they still have them)
Leopard Belt - Banana Republic Factory old
Sandals - Target - old,  similar for $15

I was inspired by the maternity outfit posts I've pinned that have a belt above the bump.  This was my first attempt.  What do you think?

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.

6 comments:

  1. I think you look stunning! The leopard belt pairs so nicely with this shade of green. I hope I can look this amazing when I'm pregnant :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a very different story with my last pregnancy but this time around I'm trying.

      Delete
  2. Hi friend! Any told me about your new blog!! So cute! I'm so excited to read all about your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute and soo happy! Love your new blog! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! It's great to have a fun blog to read and I LOVE the pix.

    ReplyDelete