Monday, November 4, 2013

5 Minute Fall Wreath


I am a big fan of craft projects that can be constantly reinvented.  This wreath is a perfect example of that.  I bought this plain grapevine wreath at Michael's a few years ago for Halloween.  I wrapped it with some Halloween ribbon and left it at that.  Since then I have changed it up in several ways and this is my favorite iteration by far.

The best part of all is that it literally took 5 minutes to put together!  I started out with a grapevine wreath and a few stems of fake fall flowers I got on clearance at Joann's last year at the end of the season.  (Make sure to get flowers that have wire in the stems.)


Using some wire cutters or strong scissors cut the individual flowers off of the stems leaving a few inches of stem on each one.  I split the flowers up into two groups, about 1/3 of them in one group and the rest in the other, trying to balance out the colors.


Then stick the flowers into the wreath.  Some I could just stick in at an angle, but others I had to wrap the end around the wreath so they weren't sticking out.



That's it.  No glue guns, no fancy tools.  Just a wreath, some fake flowers, and 5 minutes.  Happy fall!



I'm linking up with Retro Repin, Marvelous Mondays, Mix It Up Monday, Inspiration Monday, Craftastic Monday, Monday FundayInspire Me Tuesdays Tasteful Tuesdays, Mad Skills Party, Whimsy Wednesdays, Moonlight & Mason Jars, Create It Thursday, Real Family Fun, Less Laundry More Linking, Pin It Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, TGIF Link PartyPin Junkie, Link Party PaloozaSuper Saturday, Show Stopper Saturday, and Sunday Linky.

No comments:

Post a Comment