Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Mixing Neutrals



Growing up I always heard not to mix black with blue or brown.  That rule seems to have pretty much gone by the wayside.  At least I hope it has because this outfit combines all three.  My leggings and scarf are black.  My striped top is actually white and navy, even though it looks sort of black.  Finally I have on my cognac boots.  I think it all goes together and in fact I really like this outfit.


That being said, I didn't realize how big I have gotten until I looked at these photos to write this post.  I am 37 1/2 weeks pregnant, but still I was surprised.  In the last couple of weeks I have suddenly been starving.  Like, if I don't eat right now I may pass out and/or murder someone, starving.  ALL. DAY. LONG.  I'm terrified to be weighed at my check up on Thursday.



Back to my outfit, this was super comfortable.  More importantly, the top was long enough to cover not only my bum (essential with leggings) but also my support tank that I literally can't go without at this point because my back is really starting to hurt.

What do you think about mixing neutrals?  Does it work?


Scarf - Target - old
Top - Banana Republic Factory - old
Leggings - Old Navy Maternity
Boots - Cathy Jean - old


I'm linking up with Style Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, and I Feel Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment