Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Patterned Maxi Dress


We had yet another 80 degree November day so I busted out another maxi dress.  This is a non-maternity dress that I've been able to make work throughout my pregnancy.  This was wonderfully comfortable and with just a few weeks to go, comfort is at the top of my list.

I wore my black wedges again and by the end of the day I realized that they were a mistake.  I've officially reached the point where wearing heels all day is no longer a good idea.  My feet hurt and were swollen so I changed into my emergency flip flops.

I'm hopeful that the weather cools off because I have some really cute cold weather maternity clothes to wear from my last pregnancy and I want to wear them while I still can.  By the way, see my cute fall mantel behind me?  I'll be posting a DIY of those fabulous bottles on Friday so be sure to stop on by...


Dress - Banana Republic Factory - old

I'm linking up with I Feel Pretty, Style Sessions, and The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment