Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What I Wore - Errand Style


Target recently had their nursing tanks on a BOGO 1/2 off sale so I picked up a couple.  This was one of them.  I generally only wear my nursing tanks around the house, but I was running multiple errands with both boys in tow so I needed something with quick and easy nursing access.  I love how the henley detailing makes it look different from your standard nursing tanks.  I also really like that is has some shape to it, yet it skims over the pooch area which I'm still struggling with.

I'm only a few pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight so I was excited to pair it with these AG jeans that I haven't worn since I was about 6 months pregnant (of course they weren't buttoned or zipped then).  Add in a pair of converse to make running around comfortable and I was ready to go.


Nursing Tank - Target
AG Premiere Skinny Straight Jeans - old

No comments:

Post a Comment