I started out by spray painting the pumpkins black (technically Josh did this so I wouldn't be breathing in the spray paint fumes).
Once they were dry, Jake and I taped toothpicks onto the back of the foam wings we had saved from last year and stuck them into our pumpkins.
Finally I used a paint pen to draw on the little fangs.
Other than drying time, this project took about 10 minutes. I used a 50% off coupon to buy the spray paint and the pumpkins were from dollar tree so this whole project was about $7, plus I still have a lot of spray paint to use on another project in the future.
I'm linking up with Flashback Friday, Weekend Social, Retro Pin Party, Whimsy Wednesday, Moonlight & Mason Jars, Real Family Fun, Create it Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, Pin Junkie, Link Party Palooza, Less Laundry More Linking, Show Stopper Saturday, Best of the Weekend, Snickerdoodle Sunday, Sunday Linky, Mad Skills Party, and Marvelous Monday.