Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - FALL!!!!


We finally had a few days of fall weather and I couldn't have been happier.  Of course, as I type this, the forecast for tomorrow is 88 but at least there is hope that fall is coming.  This is an outfit that I wore several times last fall when I wasn't pregnant, and while I am missing my favorite skinny jeans (they are a lighter wash), these maternity skinnies I'm borrowing from my sister filled in nicely.


Scarves are my favorite way to accessorize.  They add that little something extra to an outfit but are super easy for those of us who are somewhat challenged at accessorizing.  Somehow the leopard scarf disguises the fact that I am basically wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  In addition to their ability to spice up an outfit, scarves add warmth without adding bulk, and seriously who wants to add bulk?  All of the Halloween candy (not to mention my 32 week baby bump) does a fine job of that without me adding to it with my clothes.

Let's talk about this jacket.  It is cut like a blazer but it's a knit, so it is super comfortable.  Also, the pockets are trimmed in leather which adds another layer of interest.  Add in some black leather boots and I am ready for fall.


Blazer - Banana Republic - old
Scarf - Forever 21 - old
V Neck - Target - love these
Maternity Legging Jeans - GAP - old
Boots - Cathy Jean - similar here

I'm linking up with Style Sessions, What I Wore Wednesday, and I Feel Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment