Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Black & Grey

 
During the Nordstrom anniversary sale, my friend and I went shopping.  I was already pregnant (and showing) at that point so it wasn't that exciting for me, but I always love shopping and in true form, I found one thing, this top, NOT on sale.  Gah!  On the up side, this top is great because I've been able to wear it throughout my pregnancy and will still be able to wear it afterward.


A couple of years ago my mom got me some amazing Paige ponte pull-on pants for my birthday.  They are basically a legging but they are thick enough to be worn as a pant.  I really love them and was able to wear them for about 6 months, but my ever expanding hips and booty can no longer fit into them.  I got these pants at Target to fill the void for the last few months of my pregnancy.  They definitely aren't as nice as my Paige pants, but for the price, and the amount of time I will wear them, they fit the bill perfectly.


The first time I wore this outfit, I went out to dinner and I wore the fabulous snakeskin, pointy-toe, kitten heels in the first two pictures.  I'd like to tell you that I wore them all day at work, but then I would be a big liar.  I want to look stylish, but I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant and I'm on my feet all day.  I just don't have it in me, so I wore these comfy little flats instead.   I decided to include pictures of the outfit with both pairs to show you how this outfit can be dressed up, or down by simply changing the shoes.


Pleione Top - Nordstrom
Ponte Maternity Pants - Target - $29.99
Heels - Nine West Outlet - old
Dexflex Flats - Payless


No comments:

Post a Comment