Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Will Wear Wednesday

 In case there are some pregnant ladies out there who need a last minute costume idea, I thought I would post what I'm going to wear tomorrow for Halloween.   I've seen these cute baby skeleton t-shirts and knew that was what I wanted to wear since I would be teaching all day in my costume.

Luckily I found this super easy tutorial, complete with silhouette cut file, on Keeping My Cents.   I decided to add a face to the baby skeleton but otherwise I followed her directions.  After some quick DIY, I had this adorable little number.  I will say that I was rushing so it didn't come out quite as neatly as I would have liked, but it did the trick for a maternity Halloween costume.



I took these photos after a very long day so I wasn't looking my best and the quality isn't the greatest, but I wanted to share this cute idea with you so I pushed my vanity aside and posted them. 


I'm linking up with Style Sessions, I Feel Pretty, and What I Wore Wednesday.

1 comment: