Thursday, October 9, 2014

Easy DIY Ghosts


Today's post is a Halloween themed craft that even the self-proclaimed craft challenged can make.  If you can draw an oval and color it in, you can make these ghosts.  I was recently at a mom's group and one of the mommies had brought some puffs.  All of the mobile babies were clustered around her like pigeons on a statue.  She mentioned that she had a bunch of empty puffs containers at home and I instantly thought of these milk jug ghosts we made last year.  I suggested she make these little puffs container ghosts when she got home.

She claims she can't craft, but she went home and made these and they turned out so cute that I decided to make some myself and post it here for you all.  You need exactly two things to make these DIY ghosts: empty puffs containers and a sharpie.  First you need to peel off the labels.  I had already done this because my child is part dog and likes to eat the plastic label so I have to peel them off right away.


Once the labels are off, use your sharpie to draw and color in your ghost faces.  I made this open mouthed ghost but you can get as creative as you like.  These would be great to do with your kids.  I made mine during nap time but as soon as Luke polishes off another container I'm going to give it to Jake to make his own ghost.  Happy crafting!




I'm linking up with Moonlight & Mason Jars, Thrifty Thursday, Creativity Unleashed, Link Party Palooza, Weekend Potluck, Best Recipes, Pinworthy Projects, Best of the Weekend, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Pin Junkie, Show Stopper Saturday, Saturday Night Fever, The Weekend Social, Inspiration Monday, Mix It Up Monday, Craftastic Monday, Busy Monday, Monday Funday, Mad Skills, Create Link Inspire, Lou Lou Girls, Two Cup Tuesday, Tasty TuesdayWhimsy Wednesday, Wonderfully Creative Wednesday, Create It Thursday, Pin It Thursday, and Showcase Your Talent Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment