Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What I Wore - Black & Gray


This was a super crazy day for me.  In fact, I almost didn't get a post up because I forgot to have Josh take pictures and didn't get home until 9:30.  Back when I was young (before I had kids) we didn't even leave to go out until 10.  Now if I'm still out at 10 it's a very, very late night for me.  Anyway, I didn't want to miss a post, plus this top and jacket are two items of clothing I'm loving lately, so I had Josh snap a few quick pics.  Please forgive the terrible lighting and the circles under my eyes (long day).

I love the look of jackets and  have been wanting a moto jacket since last year, but I don't love how constricting jackets feel so I hadn't pulled the trigger and bought one.  Then in July my sister wore this Halogen knit moto jacket on our trip to England.  I really wanted it and lucky me, it was part of Nordstrom's anniversary sale so I snapped it up.  I L-O-V-E it!!  It is knit and as comfortable as a sweatshirt.  This completely solves my usual problem with jackets.  I find myself grabbing it all the time when I need an extra layer.  I'm sorry to say that it is out of stock but keep your eyes peeled in case it comes back.

Now let's talk about this tank.  It is basically a super comfortable tee (well tank) but it looks nicer.  I love that it is blousy but still has shape.  The detailing on the shoulder dresses it up a little.  I picked it up at the end of summer at the Banana Republic outlet and I've already worn it 5 times.


This outfit couldn't have been more comfortable, well maybe with leggings.  Note to self, next time wear with leggings.  I love when I wear something that feels like pjs but looks pulled together.




I'm linking up with Monday MingleStyle Elixer, Shopping My Closet, Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Mix Match Fashion, Perfectly Coutured, and Get Your Pretty On.

No comments:

Post a Comment